Friday, March 24, 2017

Flamingo Tinny

I haven't created a dress for Carmela since last Easter, she had basically been refusing to wear them.  If it is not Spiderman or Captain America she wouldn't wear it.  Then the day came she asked me if she could wear a dress to a party for one of her girl friends, I was shocked but excited.

I knew what pattern I was going to use and I let her pick the fabric from my growing stash. Even though I wasn't making her dresses I was still collecting fabric.

She picked a pink (shocked again) cotton with gold flamingos!  I pick the Tinny Dress.  My favorite go to dress pattern.


Flamingo Tinny 


Flamingo Tinny

Flamingo Tinny




Flamingo Tinny

She has also asked me to make her an Easter dress so I am in heaven and that dress is already cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment